TechAdvance is committed towards providing latest and dynamically updated comprehensive manufacturer parts data to reduce risk and maximize efficiency. Environmental compliance regulations RoHS and REACH SVHC keep changing regularly, leading to new regulations getting introduced, environmental compliance becomes more complex.
In order to curb these issues, the best solution would be to collect Certificate of Compliance declarations from the suppliers and also collecting Full Material Declaration (FMD) data.
Services offered under Data Management:
• BoM cleansing
• Component Life cycle check
• RoHS Recast
Standard Data Collection Package includes the following:
• BOM Scrubbing/Parts Cleansing (Standardize Manufacturer Names and Validate the Part numbers and descriptions)
• Collect current Lifecycle Information (Active, NRND, EOL, and Obsolete)
• Data Sheet
• Second Source suggestion for non-active parts from different manufacturers
• Matching and non-matching parameters
• Type of match ( Close Match, Near Match, FFF, functional match)
• RoHS-2 Status and Certificate of Compliance
• RoHS 2 exemption clause number if any
• RoHS Replacement part for non-compliant parts
• REACH Status and Certificate of Compliance
• REACH SVHC candidate list
• Full Material Declaration Data in IPC or client specified template
Substances of Very High Concern (SVHCs), a subset of REACH, are the most hazardous and harmful substances which are highly regulated. The products containing SVHCs may not be able to receive authorization if a safer alternative exists in the industry. The SVHC list keeps growing and changes every six months (June and December).
We do conduct extensive data validation procedures including standardizing manufacturer names and validating part numbers, CAS numbers against chemical names, component weight versus aggregated chemical weight, PPM value.